7-AA

gar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, sir, obviously have absolutely no clue what are you talking about. Like always, Jackson County didn't win when it counts? Need I remind you of the 2000 season, when Upperman beat us at districts and regions, but we beat them at the final game..that one that COUNTED? Or how about 2001, 2002, or 2003 when we won our state championships? Did those games not COUNT? Or perhaps there's to many numbers for you to deal with? I really hope that none of the girls who are going to be on the team next year read your post, because what you have said is absolutely awful and shows your own true colors.

Good post BobboJc, and you, blacksheep, definately have no idea what you are talking about!!! Our girls will be fine next year in AA, and I hope we prove it against YOU! You are to anyone you know, what your name implies, a blacksheep, in talking about something you have no idea about, and making them and your county look bad, along with yourself! ;)

Ok that enough with the bickering. Livingston Academy was the best in AA this year. If Jackson County had a deeper bench they probably would have been in the state finals against Livingston. The few times that I did watch them Marissa Hensley played great, but if she was able to get a few minutes of rest in a game. She would have been strong at the end of the games. like Katrina Beechboard is

They need to make some of the east tn teams play the west during the regular season...to prove to yall that the west isn't that bad.....one game don't prove a single thing ....the best of 3 maybe but not just 1 game....stop talking crap about us til yall can beat us best of 3 in a season

Just for your info, Alex Fuller played the whole entire game, she was 100% healthy and was on the floor the whole time, thank you! Don't get on here and try to diminish what our girls accomplished. Just because we are moving to Class A does not mean we will win every state championship, thats impossible but we will be a force that is for sure! And just for your info the word is "parody" ;)

Actually the word is parity.

Here we go again. I watched the McMinn and Jackson County game and it wasn't close. McMinn was clearly better than Jackson County. They seemed much more athletic and shot better. If we based every thing like Jackson County fans every team in the state would deserve to be state champions. Well if we would have shot better, if we would have played our best game, if we just played half as good as usual, and so on. However, if someone else loses to Jackson County its only because Jackson County is better. This deal about 7aa is funny to me this year. I'll give LA their credit. They are clearly 100% the best aa team in the state. However, I saw both Walker Valley and McMinn Central and both from the same district are better than Jackson County this year