Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes

BuffaloFan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say a special thanks to everyone who has supported us this year. We couldn't have accomplished the things we did without the support from our family, freinds, and fans.

To Miranda (LB)- your and awesome point guard, you've been such a good friend to me the past two years and I'm going to miss you so much next year, (not the no look passes though). Good luck with the remainder of your high school career, it will fly by.

To Jordan (J5)- your a great ball player and I'm so glad I got to spend the last two years of my high school career on your team. I'm going to miss you so much next year please dont forget the great times we've had! Good luck the next two years and believe me when I say they will fly by!

To Kari (KJ)- the past four years have been exciting, we've had our good times and bad times but through it all we're state champs. I'm really glad we've become good freinds b/c your freindship means so much to me. Good luck at UT and congrads on validictorian. I"ll miss you so much!

To Beaty- Way to stick with it girl...you've been a great asset to the team this year and im so glad we got to win the gold our senoir year...good luck in college in kentucky i'll miss you!

To Jaclyn, pearl, keisha, miller, briana, and lil j.....ya'll have been great I love all yuns and im going to miss you guys so much....

A special thanks to my dad for everything he has done for me and all the times he has been there for me. I love you dad.

Clarkrange STATE CHAMPS 2004!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

MICHELLE SNOW #00

Michelle I am so proud of each of you all,and I just wanted to let you know that I was so proud to be a part of the team.NO ONE will ever be sitting the bench and have a better feeling than I did when we one.WHAT A FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will miss you next year,and I am proud to get to be part of the team.I wish you the best of luck. Briana Pinson #54

Well,

Not much to add, cept:

Michelle Snow, where are you planning to attend college? Want to follow your progress.

Unaka learned the hard way that they, as a team, lacked the footspeed to compete with you gals. We hope to be back next year, a little smarter, a little less nervous and a lot more determined.

My late father once told me about how people used to stand in line....just to LOSE to Doc Holiday. I suppose that thoery could apply to our beloved Rangers; they now know what it's like to lose to the BEST. Maybe we can become the best. You ladies taught us a great lesson last week: You brutally exposed our weaknesses.

Maybe next year we can thank you by hoisting the Gold Ball.

Again, Sincere Congratulations. And thanks for being such gallant, yet classy WINNERS.

Kim Richardson

Congratulation Clarkrange ... good job bringing that Gold Ball back to District 7A.

I would put your MVPs up against ours anyday. If there is one person who can beat Michelle Snow it's Stephanie Rich(MVP) . Also Pauli Herrmann(MVP) did a great job keeping up with Michelle Snow. So Jordan Ramsey did you hit an airball for us Clay County folks.

:DDo you girls remember when the SNOW melted in Baxter and Watertown? :o

CCHS #1 FAN :D

Congratulation Clarkrange ... good job bringing that Gold Ball back to District 7A.

I would put your MVPs up against ours anyday. If there is one person who can beat Michelle Snow it's Stephanie Rich(MVP) . Also Pauli Herrmann(MVP) did a great job keeping up with Michelle Snow. So Jordan Ramsey did you hit an airball for us Clay County folks.

:oDo you girls remember when the SNOW melted in Baxter and Watertown? :o

CCHS #1 FAN :D

:D:D Where is Baxter and Watertown??? I didn't see them in Murfreesboro..

But I did see Michelle Snow but on an outstanding performance along with her Clarkrange teammates B) and win the Class A State Championship.. Congrats again and best of luck to everyone playing at the next level.. ;)

I thinks we should ask were was Clay Co. I think that is what the person was talking about regarding Watertown and Upperman (were the tournys were played). I think some of the Zebra's finally called some fouls against Clay Co. and thats why they lost to Perry Co. at state. The way Clarkrange played against Peabody, they would have easily beat Clay Co. anyway. Congrats Lady Buffaloes- who gives a care bout what happened in the district and regional- we have another gold ball and Clay Co. can only sit at home and cry all over their 4 silver ones......