Once Again Haywood Gets No Repect!

tomcatfan

When reading the message board I see that no one thinks Haywood can beat South Side. Why cant they get any respect. They beat some of the teams that were ranked this year. They lost to RE by only 3 points in the first game of the season. They lost to Bolivar by only 5 points after being down 18 at halftime. But since South Side beat Giles Co. everyone acts like they are just a shoo in for the championship game. Have you all forgotten about Bolivar spanking them by 20 a few days earlier. Haywood on the other hand has won 6 straight. They blew Fayette Ware out for the regional and district titles. Better Respect them.

Then again the high and mighty Bolivar only beat a very short, very white Sycamore by 10. More power to Haywood, we still have not gotten the respect we deserve either. Beat South Side and prove everybody wrong. Also, what people say on this site is irrelevant. Most people are on here to support their school despite being 40 and taking a "coffee break" to check coacht. Keep on playing and do not pay attention to what others say in internetland.

Sycamore v Giles (region championship 5% for Sycamore, Sycamore lost by 10 being up by as much as 8, predictions... Giles by 30+)

Sycamore v Bolivar (first round sub-state 2% for Sycamore, Sycamore down by 3 at the half and lost by 10, predictions... I dont have a calculator)

People predicted that Sycamore would loose in the first round of the DISTRICT tourny! No respect? Please.

Don't even get me started on football.