Wilson Central vs Rhea County @ the boro

LittleDawg33

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey baller11, I wouldn't be on here bragging that you beat both Wilson Central and Rhea County. You must have lost to about everyone else or your season would still be rolling along, much like theirs. It's nice to win during the regular season but tournament time is where the men are separated from the boys.

If you want to start counting 3-point shots and shooters, then I would match Rhea's against about anyone's in the state. I've seen them about 20 games and they can certainly light it up all over the court.

And for the poster that wants to bet $100 of somebody's money. I'll call that bet and raise you another $100.

Hey baller11, I wouldn't be on here bragging that you beat both Wilson Central and Rhea County. You must have lost to about everyone else or your season would still be rolling along, much like theirs. It's nice to win during the regular season but tournament time is where the men are separated from the boys.

If you want to start counting 3-point shots and shooters, then I would match Rhea's against about anyone's in the state. I've seen them about 20 games and they can certainly light it up all over the court.

And for the poster that wants to bet $100 of somebody's money. I'll call that bet and raise you another $100.

i smell bacon, and it don't smell good.. hey kid, when it came time for lebanon to step it up .. THEY DID!.. when district tourny came around.. we beat riverdale.. RIVERDALE.. ok.. after we had lost 2 times to them earlier this season.. and came runner up in the district championship... umm.. let's see, we clearly kick some *** against Columbia Central and played our hearts out and barely got beat by one of the best teams in the state, Shelbyville. bacon breath, your stuff is weak, i'm gonna call door knob on your post cause they stink!

Well, all i have to say is, Lebanon IS GOING TO BE WATCHING FROM THE STANDS!!!!!!!!. who cares who they beat during the year, guess how much it matters now? ummmm none!!!!!!! as for wc, and rhea, im with bscon, ill back his hundred and drop another 100 on rhea---i do think it will be a good game but the kids from rhea play very very very hard