Clay County Position

muffin

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cross55 Posted on Mar 23 2004 - 06:18 PM

i also heard sims wants Mcdaniels from a close source,wonder why that is? has he even been involved with basketball in the last 5 years? 

I talked to Sims about it today at lunch, and he didnt say nothing about prefering McDaniels over anyone.

SG#18

cross55 Posted on Mar 23 2004 - 06:18 PM

i also heard sims wants Mcdaniels from a close source,wonder why that is? has he even been involved with basketball in the last 5 years? 

I talked to Sims about it today at lunch, and he didnt say nothing about prefering McDaniels over anyone.

SG#18

i doubt he would tell everybody

Here is an idea Mcdaniels can go down the river to Gainesboro and coach football and Coe can come up the river and Coach Girls basketball at Clay County.  Sounds like a good trade to me, heck we might even give some boot.

McDaniels has already been a volunteer assistant football coach in Gainesboro. From what I hear they don't want him. But his father in law is a school board member for Jackson County. So who knows what could happen. Not such a good idea bulldog7

Edited by baseball junkie

someone is trying to tear both programs down if this move happens;one person doing both is crazy. the girls program needs someone fully dedicated to them

sense when are you so concerned about the basketball you have done nothing but put us down all year and have never had anything good to say about our coach :huh: what are you working at maybe asst coach if the right one gets it :D