Who do you pick first?

wneely

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btownboys2004 Posted on Mar 17 2004 - 11:53 PM

Are you serious? The only way these guys are better than Willie is when he has the flu or a broken leg. There is not many people who can take control of a Ballgame like he does. These guys yall are reffering to are great ballplayers but Willie has something special and this makes him the ballplayer he is.

i watched him play last night and no guard stood out, so obviously that statement isn't true. i'm not saying he isn't good, i've only seen him once, but the ones who stood out were the shooter for the phaorohs and brian lake.

b55biz, willie was #1, and granted he didnt have his best game last night, but if you watched the game you would have noticed not one time did anybody stop him from getting to the basket. He also made a lot of nice passes that his teammates just didn't finish. I haven't seen alot of those other players so i can't rank them, but i'll just say that willie is a great player.

Willie Kemp is a good player but there is no way I would take him over Wright, Gordon, or Brewer. Kemp is the best PG in the state that I have seen, however he is not on the level of these other guys yet. Rivals doesn't have him in the top 50 sophs in the country and Wright is #2 and Gordon is the #9 jr. and Brewer is a McDonalds All American so they would be my first the three picks. If you want to put Shawne Williams in the draft (who didn't play a game for Hamilton this year and has now transfered to a prep school in NC) then I might take him in the top 3.