Good Luck F-HU and their middle TN connection

gogold

Good luck to Freed in their quest for a National Championship in the NAIA at Oman Arena in Jackson, Tennessee this week and we hope next week. F-HU has a nice blend of middle Tennesse girls on the team. ;)

SR Heather Walling Cascade

SO Julie Hayes Ezell Harding HS

SO Ashlee Robertson Collinwood HS

SO Stacey Bullard Cheatham Co. HS

FR Stacy Myers Wayne Co. HS

FR Ashley Helton Lawrence Co. HS

FR Kari Bishop Ezell Harding HS

West Tennessee

SR Jessica Woodard Millington HS

SO Andrea Beck Hardin Co. HS

SO Hannah Wood Alcorn Central HS in Mississippi

This has been one great team to watch this year. They have great chemistry and are very athletic. They have great senior leadership in Jess and Heather. They also have the coaching to go with it. Good Luck to the girls and coaches!!!!! Bring home that National Championship!!!! :D:D:D

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the recent signee of Megan Thompson AA all tourny team from Livingston Academy...Go Meg#11!!!!

Also Whitney Baird from Gibson Co. is going to Freed.. She and Meg from LA can catch up on ole times and talk about when they played each other in high school..

But I digress, Hats off to Coach Dale and the ladies at Freed, sweeping Union in the regular season and Trans south conf. championship .. What's the deal with the Lady Dawgs at Union.. ???

FHU wins over Biola, Cali. tonite 80-64. Advance to play Georgetown at 6:15 tomorrow.

Congrats Coach's Neal, Wyatt, and Hinson.

Great job girls and keep up the good work and keep winning for me in Texas. Sure wish I was there with you this year. Has to be a better feeling that last year at this time.

What's the deal with the Lady Dawgs at Union..  ???

My opinion only, but they don't match up well with Freed this year. In all 3 games between the teams, FHU's guards controlled the games, and in general FHU was more physical. Union will adjust and be very tough next year. Actually, they're still pretty tough this year - outside of the Freed games they've only lost once, and that was to Southern Nazarene.

Sportsman, were you listening to the game over the internet tonight?

Edited by TheBoredGuy