Liberty's Field

juicyt

Teams,

If you wanted to boost your stats for a game you should have scheduled Liberty Tech in the early weeks of the season. Their field isnt ready so they are playing on a field that is 306 field all the way around. Yes i said 306 FEET!!!! They have played two home games their so far and have hit 7 home runs. But Jackson North Side, who beat them 10-0 opening the season, is supposed to play them their saturday. But then again Liberty calls and ask if we can move the game to North Side instead of playing on their field because they would get killed. So seriously,

SHOULD THEY THROW AWAY THE STATS THEY GET ON THIS FIELD OR NOT, THAT IS THE QUESTION I HAVE FOR YOU?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we played in a tournament at Camden last year and their field was only 280 down the lines and i think only like 325 or so in center.... crazy!!!!!

our field is actually 284 down the lines and 341 to center. if you get a hold of one quick its not coming back. also if you lay a bunt down the line it will ALWAYS roll fair because the lines on a hill.

look juicyt if u think the field is so small then maybe u should have hit won over no one except liberty has hit any over come on the advantage goes both ways

Maybe i would hit one over but i play for North Side and we dont play yall at yalls field and we play our home game at North Side and we play Liberty's home game at North Side too because yall are scared we will hit them over at your field. So actually we have no advantage. And maybe if yall had played some teams that are worth a crap then Liberty wouldnt be the only team to hit a homerun. And dont get your confidence up on being a home run hitter when you are playing on a little boy field.