Maryville Alocoa rivalry

RebelReisser7

I think the Alcoa freshmen (Justin Ridenour, Kyrus, Ryne, Daniel and the rest) are a real good basketball team. Maryville freshmen (Tyler Maples, Brent Faulkner, Will Jolly, Josh Allen, Justin Huskey, Derek Hunt,Blake Henegar and Blake Neil) is another real good freshmen team. The two teams will be great basketball teams as they get older. The rivalry will just get better and better.

What are u alls thoughts on these two teams and there abilities.

Blake Neil, I have only seen him play once and he wasnt that good,if im not mistakin isnt he the one who broke his ankle in middle school after makin a lay up. Little miss hap but i cant say nothing ive done the same but after gettin a board. The Alcoa guys are a good group of guys i know each and every one of then and i playerd against Maples in Middle school. He is as good as he is hyped up to be.

I believe these are two very good teams. Alcoa domianted Maryville in middle school with Ridenour and Rae couldn't be stopped. Maryville did get them in a freshman game the first time which it went into 2 overtimes and Alcoa just wasn't as deep as Maryville. Alcoa got the payback the second time with jordan ridenour dropping 16 and justin ridenour and kyrus langster both dropping 15. I really don't see how Maryville scores, they don't have that great of shooters and neither does Alcoa, but Alcoa has a 6'4 center who controls the boards. I think this will be a good rivarly in the future which Alcoa might have 2 or 3 of these freshman starting next year on varsity. What do you all think about this rivarly and who will get the better of eachother in the years to come.

Maryville will have a lot of good outside shooters in the years to come and a few good post, but if rae keeps workin and keeps gettin better he will be unstoppable.

I think good games outta these two will come in the future. I always enjoy playin Alcoa bc they are always good and we always have to play at the top of our games to beat them.