top players in tennessee

adrn85

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree, Mitchell Thomas is the best A/AA player in the state. I believe he has the hardware to prove it also. As far as being the overall best player in any classification, well, theres no way to really tell if any one player is the best overall player in the state.

Edited by Zizou159

• 2 weeks later...

ive played against almost every guy on everyones list. and while of course farrugut has some strong contenders, as well as baylor and catholic. i think adam montgomery has got to be the best all around. i played against him in club soccer, and everything just flows really easily for him. but by far the hardest working player in the state is drew courtney. solid player who works hard every game.

Nah, he plays up top. another FRA contender would be mark davenport. he owns the midfield. hard working, quick, good touch. the battle between him and drew courtney was exciting to watch when we played CCS. my opinion two of the best. along with mark you have to go with Ryan Mcdonald, prolly not best in state, but goes to it everynight. he'll make u look so silly.

• 3 weeks later...

John Templeton for McCallie is a much better player than Drew Courtney for CCS...John is one of the most overlooked players around he leads his team and absolutely dominates people...and yes I know theres a drew courtney fan club but regardless I saw the game and it was embarrassing what he was doing to people (including courtney). Another overlooked player is Boyd-Buchanans (BBS) Drew Howe, Howe plays m/f and brings the same sort of presence when he steps onto the field as Templeton. Howe is more along the lines of Criss Golden for Ooltewah leading his team and only have a few supporting cast members and is overlooked because of it.

Tempe was the heart and soul of our midfield this year...not only does he work incredibly hard every single game, but he's extremly good as well...His defense in the center was vital all year long...plus, he's just an all around cool guy...good luck at Centre bud...we'll miss your presence next year