Who is the mr. basketball for Single A?

stephenzca

I am just happy that Jamar Jenkins (the most overrated player in the state is not nominated). I am just confused about him signing DI. I know of two NAIA coaches who said he wasn't good enough to play on that level.

Mr. Jace Bryant ( I think that is your first name).

I find it very dissapointing that you( A terrible NAIA player) came on coacht.com to talk about how happy you are that a Great player didn't get something he deserves! I can think of one million reason why you would want to do that to him.... Is it because he is better than your brother( which is fat slow and has no dribbling skills), or is it because he is better than you. I mean is this how you spend you time at Freed- Hardemem( or however you spell it)... dude you need a life... like why don't you try to get better and move your own game from NAIA to D-1. It a real shame for you to talk bad about everyone else and try to hype your brother game up to be something that it's not nor will ever be. Your brother will be consedered good when people other than yourself starts to talk about him.

Okay and about the Jamar Jenkins being overrated.... dude where is he rated? Oh yeah, Bob Gibbons, Street and smith's, Hoopscooponline....etc. Just type his name into the yahoo database and see what you get.

I would love to know why two NAIA coaches would say Jamar is not good enough to play at that level... well that's why there NAIA coaches, because they pick fat slow players like yourself to represent your program.

And please don't be confused about him signing D-1, because Western carolina wasn't the only one to offer him a schlarship....

College of Charleston

Western Kentucky

McNese St.

Chattanooga

Louisana- Lafayette

Winthrop

And if you don't believe me just ask his AAU coach GOMAB!

This year's Single A Mr.Basketball is a meaning less award, Brandon Shane, Jon Cook, and Jon Austin ... all of them are not half as good as

Jamar Jenkins- Western Carolina

Ryan Daniel- UTC

Dane Strayhorn- ?

Travis Sikes-

Xavier Webb- SEC

Jon bailey

So Jace bryant( Big Brother of Justin)- Please come back to defend little brother Justin and explain to us why he is better than Jamar and how hard he's been working in the gym. And a little advice to Justin... Run that fat off and then maybe you can grab the rim.

Gene Holiday