Worth Tournament

TopGun1

Who is the favorite to win the Worth Tournament this year?

I give the early nod to Cumberland County with the two KY (Mercy and Catholic)schools right behind because of pitching depth. Owensboro Catholic is ranked in the top 25.

Goodpasture won last year, probably the best team, but can there workhorse go the distance this year?

Most competitive tourney around!!!! Great facilities and looks like going to be great weather.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture won last year, probably the best team, but can there workhorse go the distance this year?

Why wouldn't she be able to go the distance this year? She did it last year, part of the season throwing on a fractured leg. This year she is getting help from two other pitchers on certain days, one who saw substantial throwing time last year when Danielle went on the disabled list. So, she should be more rested this year than last year. If I were a good guesser, and most of the time I am not, I'd say she would pitch until her arm fell off, and then start throwing with her other arm. :lol:

Danielle's a ball player, she played through a fractured leg, now through a hurt back. That kid is just tuff! But you also gotta give it up for the people taking care of her. I mean after games she is hurting, and someone is always there to ice her or give her medicine. Those people are important.

Also, someone has to get up and go to Tom Thumb at 4:30 in the mornin to get medicine when you get sick on Spring Break right D? Who loves ya baby? lol :lol:

4man, who's your pick for the finals. I think it will be Goodpasture and Beech unless OC, Goodpasture or Beech have to play before the semi's.

P.S. Nat B. You have been very quiet. Who is your pick ( Goodpasture ) is my quest. lol. Your very good at breaking down a team and giving objective opinions. SO lets hear something.

Edited by iconu2

I am going to go with Beech and Goodpasture. Goodpasture with the win, just because I like Goodpasture and they can play. Owensboro Catholic might surprise one of those two but I don't see anyone else challenging unless one of those three has a bad game, which we all know is very possible. But my pick, Goodpasture. Either way, it should be a great weekend of softball.

How 'bout EzellSoftball04 giving herself props for going to the drug store?... :)B)

EzellSoftball04 & Diamondjumper, Diamondjumper, How did you find out Danielle may not play??? I figured Nat. B or STD would have said something, I will have to talk with STD. This changes all my predicitons and will be very interesting.

Nat B. Fair enough on your picks and team breakdowns. I just didn't think when I asked that question of you. Thanks.