So whos goin to state this year?

scorpionking24

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA might have beaten Kingston the first time, but come playoff time if they have a chance to rematch, Kingston would be in much better shape, that is if they are all healthy. Kingston's schedule, games against Farragut, Lenoir City, a vastly improved Oneida team, a underrated Ooltewah team, and an up and coming Maryville team, will give them experience needed when playoffs come around.

Not trying to make excuses, cuase their are none, but we just lost two key starters the game before and we weren't ready to play. If I remember corectly we tripled your shots in that game. Sometimes teams just cant find the back of the night, and unfourtantly for us on that day you guys could....

To Tell u the truth it really doesnt matter how many shots u have its the outcome of the game and we beat yall so enough said

All i know is that Lipscomb is the school to watch out for this year. We are incredible and have dominated every game we've played. Everyone that thinks FRA is good is an idiot. FRA is garbage and their keeper is the worst piece of trash i've every seen. I can't wait to embarrass him. I play stopper and I can't wait to score on him.

Congratulations Thatguy44, considering stoppers score a lot of goals on defense. Maybe we have an innovator of a new stopper position. Listen Beckenbauer, I'm sure your coach would really appreciate you telling the entire state that you are going to trash every school's house that get's in your way. And unless someone is incorrectly posting scores on soccerinfo.com (if he is, I'm sure he's really trying to undermine the honor of David Lipscomb's supreme soccer dynasty), then please explain to me the two goal defecit you endured at the hands of Ravenwood (who, I'm told, is a new kid in town) and the two ties, all of which you dominated. Tell you what, while you're explaining I'll give everyone my Final Fours, since that was what the original post was for:

AAA: Farragut, McMinn County, Hendersonville, Brentwood

A/AA: Lenoir City, CCS, CAK, CPA

DII: MUS, CBHS, BGA, ECS

Please explain those scores if you would because I'm sure you were really robbed of those games, three to be exact, one with the score of 3-1.

Have a nice day!