Southside Hawks to make 3A title run

reasons256

Thank goodness the football board has finally reopened. I look for the SS hawks to continue thier winning ways after an early exit from the playoffs last year by a well coached ( and a little lucky) Sycamore team. Anyone else like to make thier picks for the upcoming year in 3A? Coach Hayes will get the predators back on the right track in 2004!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Will he run that same shotgun stuff at MC or will they stick to there wingt offense? You guys sure scorched our hindends last year with the fun and gun!

Marhall County is now running the smokestack-I (at least they did in the spring blue/white game). The blue team, led by QB Khinko Burrito marched 78 yards in 48 plays, really churning away at the ground game. The whites defense spearheaded by all state LB Moises Okaphantputu had no answers for the blues running attack.

After Joe Raspurnatal returned the ensuing kickoff to the 45 yard line, only to be crushed by Celio Orenza, the white team sputered on offense. White QB Brutonious McGee threw an int. on a 3rd an 7 to a streaking CB for the blue team. CB Jorge Feelmeup took the gift to the house for the final point of the rain shortned contest: Blue- 13 (missed pt after by Paul Pokem)

White- 0

Marhall County is now running the smokestack-I (at least they did in the spring blue/white game). The blue team, led by QB Khinko Burrito marched 78 yards in 48 plays, really churning away at the ground game. The whites defense spearheaded by all state LB Moises Okaphantputu had no answers for the blues running attack.

After Joe Raspurnatal returned the ensuing kickoff to the 45 yard line, only to be crushed by Celio Orenza, the white team sputered on offense. White QB Brutonious McGee threw an int. on a 3rd an 7 to a streaking CB for the blue team. CB Jorge Feelmeup took the gift to the house for the final point of the rain shortned contest:    Blue- 13 (missed pt after by Paul Pokem)

White- 0

LOL!!!!! That is the biggest load of garbage that I have ever read on this board. Hey miketiger, how can you get on here and post? Don't all of you Marshall County fans have something better to do like asking Tommy Tharp for his autograph? If you could get me a Tommy Tharp autograph also!!!!

Don't be so sure CBarkley. I have a source that says MC is stacked with RBs and the smokestack would be an easy way to get them in the game (along with the wishbone). If Marshall is a well coached as everyone keeps saying they are, wouldn't make sense for them to fit their gameplan to thier personel? I do know this, they are the only team from Region 5-3A that on just pure athleticism even comes close to stacking up to 6-3A. I'm not saying the other teams are not good, just not as athletic.

After Joe Raspurnatal returned the ensuing kickoff to the 45 yard line, only to be crushed by Celio Orenza, the white team sputered on offense. White QB Brutonious McGee threw an int. on a 3rd an 7 to a streaking CB for the blue team. CB Jorge Feelmeup took the gift to the house for the final point of the rain shortned contest:    Blue- 13 (missed pt after by Paul Pokem)

White- 0

LOL!!!!! That is the biggest load of garbage that I have ever read on this board. Hey miketiger, how can you get on here and post? Don't all of you Marshall County fans have something better to do like asking Tommy Tharp for his autograph? If you could get me a Tommy Tharp autograph also!!!!

Don't be so sure CBarkley. I have a source that says MC is stacked with RBs and the smokestack would be an easy way to get them in the game (along with the wishbone). If Marshall is a well coached as everyone keeps saying they are, wouldn't make sense for them to fit their gameplan to thier personel? I do know this, they are the only team from Region 5-3A that on just pure athleticism even comes close to stacking up to 6-3A. I'm not saying the other teams are not good, just not as athletic.

Hey reasons, come on man are you serious? I mean look no further than the idiotic names.

a.) Khinko Burrito

b.) Paul Pokem (a kicker named Pokem)

c.) Moises Okaphantputu

d.) Joe Raspurtnatal

If that does not convince you then just look at the drive: 78 yards in 48 plays. That is obviously a JOKE!!!! Finally, if you still do not believe me then just go to the website www.tennessean.com and click on sports (and then click on high schools and look at Marshall County's team page). The roster is on there and not one of these names will apperar on your screen (that is a promise). Marshall County will run that same fun and gun style of offense that Sycamore has now ran for the past 2 seasons (and the same offense that Clemson runs on the college level). If you don't believe me after seeing this, then that is just your own fault.

Do you know this for sure or are you just hearing things like me? This is kind of important to me. I keep a running total of types of offenses, defenses ect... state wide.