Livingston Academy...

02Wildcat

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with a bunch of hogeye ignorance. I've talked to several coaches in this region that said the Jones was scared (and plus I don't think he could lace my shoes in tennis.) I also picked this name because all the original football names had already been taken and I happen to like tennis pretty good. But as usual, when you don't have anything better to say or try to prove me wrong you start going off about things that don't matter and how I should pull my lip over my head and swallow. I guess you have to resort to things like that when you don't know what in the heck to say back to me, but thats ok. I made a statement and you proved nothing to contradict what I said other than saying that he was a good athlete which I agree 100% that he is. But as I'm sure you have before too, you've seen people with more athletic ability than what he has get scared too. Just go ahead and post your lil stupid lines and keep proving my point for me, I enjoy ignorant people when they think they are funny.

Tennisguy, I'm glad that this ingnorant posts make you feel good about yourself. I really doubt that you have talked to several coaches about Mike Jones, you didn't even play football, so how do you know all of these coaches, you might have talked to your macon county coach, but that is it. You only know what you hear people say about football, macon football, or even for the matter Livingston football, your giving macon a bad rep, quit posting stuff that you dont know about......your ignorance in the sport of football is enjoyable to read, especially since you get all of your info from "coaches" in which you do not know, if you did, which coaches did you talk to??? Go tigers

"tennisguy"...I'd put Mike Jones against any runningback that Macon has. Since you've talked to all of the coaches why don't you go ahead and tell us who they were and what they said about him? You say that Jones wouldn't be good enough to lace your tennis shoes? I guess that's about you not being a good enough athlete to wash his jock strap. Since you know all about LA football being the weak sister just how many winning seasons has Macon had since they've been in this region?? Go ahead and match the win/loss records of Macon Co. against LA and see who is the dominate team....tennisboy!!

Ok mctigers, you may think that you know me but you don't. I know a lot more people than what you may think I do so you need to shut your mouth about me when you don't even know me. And I won't mention these coaches, because I haven't asked them if I could use their name on here, but I promise you its from more than Macon. You are right, I don't know Livingston football as well as people from there do. But I do know when someone isn't hitting the holes hard and when they are scared. You don't have to be a genious to figure that out. And mirrorman has a good point, if you all think you are going to be something this year then why didn't you all come to the weightlifting meet? You all are hilarious really.....but as always, I've never wished LA anything but the best this year, heck I've even picked them to win the district. This is my last post on this subject because you can't battle wits with unarmed people.

Since you know all about LA football being the weak sister just how many winning seasons has Macon had since they've been in this region??

Well lets see here genious, this region was started 3 years ago and we've had 2 winning seasons and like they say 2 outta 3 ain't bad. Keep posting, your making a good case for birth control. This IS my last post on this.

Ok...tennisboy....They may have added a few teams in the last 2 years, BUT what is your all time record against Livingston Academy?? When I played macon went....0-4 against the Wildcats....0.00 winning percentage is that not a GREAT percentage or what?? I will have to give you credit on Wilson Cates as the best QB in 3A though.

What do you mean that the coaches hasn't given you permission to talk about it yet?? Come on I think that you're taking back water on what you said.... :rolleyes:

Well here I am again getting on this thread that I said that I wouldn't get back on....heck I've got a research paper do and a huge english paper due like next week so I need to get on that, but I will say that I've not asked them if I could use their name on here. I think its pretty disrespectful when you take someone else's comment especially when its derogaroty towards someone and post it on here without clearing it with them first. Plus, I hate to bring up the past and how YOU did in your football days at LA, this is a board with people's opinion on whats GOING to happen, not what already has happened. But anyways, no more of this, I've got work to do......good luck to all teams.

P.S. tennisboy is kinda taking a slam at me that is pretty rough, I would call you 02wildp#$%* but I don't roll like that, I'd rather talk about football than try slamming someone

I will respond now we are talking about football not who knows what......Now sleep don't get ahead of yourself. You don't have that linebacker that was tackling everything that moved last year and you don't have that big tackle to run behind anymore. If you all do sneak by and make it to the region you don't have to worry about us not cheering for you all because you all won't be getting past any Knoxville team. It comes down to the teams in this region being a lil too slow to keep up. TT Harper was about as quick as anyone has seen around here and definitely a lot quicker than anybody now in the district and he couldn't outrun them or get away from them so you aren't going to out run them. And thinking that you are going to out muscle them is another story. We had about as strong and physical of a line as anyone has had and we couldn't move them at all last year. Right now they have the upper hand over there, but what comes around goes around, no one will keep good talent running through every year and some time eventually it will level back out.

I will respond now we are talking about football not who knows what......Now sleep don't get ahead of yourself. You don't have that linebacker that was tackling everything that moved last year and you don't have that big tackle to run behind anymore. If you all do sneak by and make it to the region you don't have to worry about us not cheering for you all because you all won't be getting past any Knoxville team. It comes down to the teams in this region being a lil too slow to keep up. TT Harper was about as quick as anyone has seen around here and definitely a lot quicker than anybody now in the district and he couldn't outrun them or get away from them so you aren't going to out run them. And thinking that you are going to out muscle them is another story. We had about as strong and physical of a line as anyone has had and we couldn't move them at all last year. Right now they have the upper hand over there, but what comes around goes around, no one will keep good talent running through every year and some time eventually it will level back out.

;) ...i knew u couldnt hold back....but i know its bout impossible to be as quick as them...T.T. was the fastest i'd seen till we fulton...it was like 11 T.T.'s on one team....they r unreal....but maybe good ol power might pull an upset on of these years....hey i'll be happy if anyone from our region can beat 'em...but it would be nicer for me if it was SC....