camden spring football

camdenlionfan_1

Well Here ... Let Me Fill You In On A LiL Secret ... Aite?

.............................................................. Your Insiders Are Wrong B)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this is off of the subject, but how is Chester Co. supposed to be in 2004? Didn't they go to the second round of the playoffs last year?

Chester County lost a lot of talent to graduation, unfortunately. There are still some good players returning, but there are definitely some holes to be filled. They do have a good JR class and what looks to be a good FR class.

cbarkley,i'm 26 yrs old!!!! and as i recall i believe your a harpeth man correct?if so i wouldn't be talkin very much about huntingdon the first round game in huntingdon was aweful,and why don't harpeth scrimmage camden anymore in the fall?my junior and senior yr in high school we enjoyed comin to your place.and in closing i'm really looking forward to traveling to mckenzie in week two this yr.

check your history before you talk junk cbarkley,camden has won a post season game.how bad did lewis county beat camden last year in the first round 1 point 13-12.and if i'm not mistaken didn't lewis co. knock mckenzie out pretty easily in the second round.and point out adamsville was a different team playing pretty sound football the second half of last season and mckenzie-huntingdon score last year would have been that bad if mansfield had not of called off the dogs in the second half.