camden spring football

camdenlionfan_1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check my history huh? History tells me that McKenzie beat yall by 40 points last season. If you guys can play with McKenzie, not beat them but play within 2 scores of them, it would be a miracle. I guess that this score just somehow slipped your mind though. You said that McKenzie was beaten "easily" by Lewis Co. last year, but what happened when these 2 teams met in the playoffs the two previous years? I believe McKenzie took Lewis Co. to the woodshed. You guys think that just because you played within a point of Lewis County, that this supposedly makes you some kind of POWERHOUSE, LOL!!!! I'll be laughing at you guys again this November when you have to pay a trip to either Cheatham or Harpeth to open the playoffs. GOOD LUCK, because you are definately going to need it!

It's "Behind the woodshed" and all your Cheatham Co teams are fair at best. If I remember correctly YOUR Sycamore school isn't even 10 years old. You have no tradition.... unless going 0-10 in your first season is a tradition.

Wow, y'all set the bar high at Sycamore... not 1 but 2 COUNTY championships. My young, dumb friend... the goal is a STATE championship and you should know by now that a "County" Championship is a Coaches ploy to help you sleep better at night,LOL!!! You really thought it meant something, thats funny. As for the playoff apperances which isn't that hard now since 4 teams get to go from each region (and the weak region you're in), you rode Coach Tommy Tharpes coattail the whole time. We'll see what you're all about now that he's gone to coach for your rival.

Man you got me good. I don't ever remember saying a word about playing or being from Camden. I'll give you credit though, you avoided the County Championship subject very well, LOL!!!! You have some explaining to do. What, Tommy Tharpe not there to ride to the County Title. I bet your dreams are crushed now. Go watch film of Harpeth & Cheatham, the biggest games on your schedule obviously!!!!

2 teams that Camden ain't got a prayer at beating.

well cb, i'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. This years camden team will be much faster than in previous years. That seems to be what give folk on the other side of the river big problems.

• 3 months later...
All of this Camden-McKenzie talk is good.  These 2 could be meeting for a possible first round home playoff game come November.  Huntingdon should cruise through the regular season, but anything can happen come playoff time (and it usually does).

825244821[/snapback]

Teams don't play other teams from their own region in the first round. CB, the more you write, the more you discredit yourself. Keep up with the Camden scores this year while you are at it.

These 2 teams could play in the postseason this November.  Camden has the potential to finish as the #2 or #3 seed in 6-2A while Harpeth could very easily finish #2 or #3 in 5-2A.  I don't know who would win between these 2, so I guess I will be biased towards my county and say Harpeth (although it would be MUCH closer than the days when they had Tant & Co.).

825242589[/snapback]

I've watched both of their jr. highs very extensively in the past few years, and if you base it on their progress Camden should blow Harpeth away. The talent in the past few years at Camden is much better than what Harpeth has sent up.

Man you got me good. I don't ever remember saying a word about playing or being from Camden. I'll give you credit though, you avoided the County Championship subject very well, LOL!!!! You have some explaining to do. What, Tommy Tharpe not there to ride to the County Title. I bet your dreams are crushed now.  Go watch film of Harpeth & Cheatham, the biggest games on your schedule obviously!!!!

825259751[/snapback]

I am not a Camden fan. I've seen Cheatham and Harpeth and Camden is better than both on paper. But you know that the game still has to be played on the field and I still see Camden as the victors.

• 2 weeks later...