camden spring football

camdenlionfan_1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'll agree that the score will be alot closer and all, but Drew and Cody not being impresive? Where do you get that? It will be a tough game, but don't count your wins before you earn them. Not saying it can't happen, but it will be a job to shut both Drew and Cody down..

And on another note, don't put down another teams fans based on the actions of one person. It doesn't make sense and it's rude to every respectful person from that town.

I'll agree that the score will be alot closer and all, but Drew and Cody not being impresive? Where do you get that? It will be a tough game, but don't count your wins before you earn them. Not saying it can't happen, but it will be a job to shut both Drew and Cody down..

And on another note, don't put down another teams fans based on the actions of one person. It doesn't make sense and it's rude to every respectful person from that town.

LoL You got somethin to say?

Camden beats Mckenzie this year, and when I guarantee something you folks know its done. I guarantee this predicition. Insiders say Mckenzie is slower, Certain athletes have gained weight,(looks like the old chicken and rice), off. line is struggling, Cook is slower and possibly leaving town.