Heritage vs. Maryville....April 13th, 2004

shelleyhhs21

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-family:Impact'>It will be a good game.. like last time.. we would have won it if we would have played our full 7 innings.. we played 6 1/2 and we made errors.. but both teams played really well... Good Luck Maryville and Good Luck To Us too! :) </span></span></span>
Edited by shelleyhhs21

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Shelly F is pitching Heritage will be in every game the play...Heritage starts a young team and should give Maryville everthing they want..Maryille may win but everything comes to a end...no more Fekete or Prugh to carry Maryville Niki is a good pitcher but a better 3rd baseman...good luck Heritage & Shelly against MHS....

NoOne

All you have to do is look back at last couple of years,Last year against West what happend.Maryville has some good players but now they are just like any other team....I didnt say Heritage just has one player I said Shelly is a very good Freshman pitcher...As far as Maryville will beat Heritage easy why didnt you win easy in the first game?

No offense to Heritage, I'm sure you guys are a lot better this year than you have been in the past, but I really hope that Maryville wins, so that we can keep our top 4 teams from our district in tact. Although, Maryville isn't nearly the team I thought they'd be. It should prove to be an excellent game if Heritage can hit Nikki Hickman. I tell you all what though, Farragut may have lost a lot of talent from last year, but could possibly be the team to beat this year. Everyone on the team just played an AMAZING tournament, and had an awesome week. (Led by Margaret Morris, of course.) :)

• 4 weeks later...

ok heritage has no room to talk AT ALL......mhs handed them the game...if a team commits six errors, you would think the other team would absolutely blow the first team out....just one run eh, kinda pathetic if you asked me....also, how many earned runs did heritage have.....1??? isnt that right, oh i think it is.