DII rankings

Bigredgoo

Brentwood Academy will always have more to overcome than just the physical differences, which usually favor the Eagles anyway. Though MBA is always very tough and well-coached, playing the Big Red will always be a bigger mental challenge than physical. It should be an interesting season to follow, and I can't wait for it to begin!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyree has been at BA since 7th grade and was almost unstoppable in middle school and had a solid freshman season including a 100 yard game vs. Baylor and several touchdowns through out the season, but don't forget about Ryan White who is almost as talented and can play both fullback and tailback, I can't wait to see what these guys can do behind BA's huge line.

I'm interested in the kid's background. What part of town is he from? What elementary school did he attend, etc.

Let's not engage in the same old rhetoric the public schools like to dish at us. It's best to line up, play the game, and not worry about our opponent's neighborhood of origin just because he didn't grow up in the "utopia" (gag) known as Belle Meade. ;)

Oh, and to answer your question, I don't know where he grew up.

Good luck this year...you guys should have a fine team once more.

As usual, I'll pick BA to win it this year. With that kind of talent, it is hard to pick against them at the beginning of the year.

I can't wait to see Tyler Griffin at FS as a senior. Flatt, don't put him at QB. He is the real deal on the defensive side of the ball; let him go one way and be devastating to opposing offenses.