Does CA have a chance for state title?

CornerPost

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody wants to make excuses why they lost. FRA I read about your excuses also in the CCS tournament. If you get beat move on. Excuses wont change anything. CA has played better than alot of people thought they would but a state title may be a reaching a little too far. But you never know.

Edited by freekick2001

ok so let me see if i am geting this CA is geting all these props on going to state and district and it seems as though no one really has looked to see who they have played and how well they have played in the district.yeah they beat us fairview but it was a one sided game fairview just couldnt put the ball in the back of the net.fairview controlled the whole game pretty much. ca didnt just cut through fairview .ca has to look towards a second game with fairview and a game with page if they beat page then yes i will give them props but page hasnt played fairview yet either.our district in my opinion is up for grabs between page Fairview and CA.