hey Halls100

msgov

You say you run track and played football only in your senior season. You also say you run 4.5 - 4.6. I never knew anyone who ran 4.5 or 4.6 from Halls. You must be some frustrated wannabe griping about your gift of excellence that never got used.

I'm going to call the football office to see if Halls has ever had a player run a 4.5 forty, then I'll get back to you.

:D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont you just come to halls and let me show you. I b runnin at Campbell County tuesday and i'll get back to ya. Also 40 not timed at football jackass, at track. We did ours for football after morning 2 a day practice and it was like 4.87, practice makes people who actually do it kinda tired. UKNOWIT.

halls100,

The first thing I want to say, using the term jackass is not acceptable to me. After talking to your coach, who I might add was very helpful, you need to apologize to me. Second, Coach Sheppard told me the only two people that ran under 5.0 in the forty were Chase Lobetti and Jake Mynatt and they were both in the 4.8 range. So now young man you have lied about your talent level and ability, and I KNOW your name (g.f.). Third, you ran after morning practice because you were not there to be timed in July. Last, all times are slow because Coach Sheppard uses an electronic timing unit, what ever that is.

Let me know when your next home track meet is and I might just show up - with my spouse - to see if you will call me a jackass to our face.

:););)

Edited by msgov

Usually I don't comment on things that don't interest me. However since halls100 has opened himself up, I can't resist. First since you would never lie or exaggerate, I look forward to seeing you play on Saturdays. Since no one from Halls has ever ran a 4.5 forty you have to be the best athlete to ever attend there. You had to of started and are probably flooded with football scholarship offers. I hope you will tell me where you sign.

Secondly, an athlete of your talent had to have won the state 100m and I don't recall anyone from Halls participating at the state meet in the 100m. Please post your results. I am sure you won and it was a simple oversight on my part.

Finally, how do you get a 40 yard time at a track meet. Aren't events at a track meet in meters? I don't recall any event that is timed at 40 yards? And surely you don't want us to believe that the time you boast comes from practice??!!?? As a track phenom, you know times only count during meets with official timers.

Good luck with your track season, if only in your own mind.

I generally don't get on this board but because I was bored this morning and there is not any good reading on any of the other boards I thought I would give this a try. I have found it very entertaining. Halls 100 what is your respone? Will you call your High School coach a liar? Like you called a perfect stranger a "jackass". Are you really an athlete from Halls?

Ms.Gov I agree name calling is certainly not acceptable behavior on this forum.

Guys continue the debate. I look forward to your response Halls 100. I need a little entertainment.

By they way does Halls run against Central? How did you do against those guys? I hear they are pretty fast.

Guest kenwoodrun

:P Hey everybody, I just ran to my mailbox in 4.86 seconds. I am now the greatest athlete in the Milky Way. ;)

I've always wanted to say this, in the likely event the mods close the door on this one:

IN B4 DA LOCK!!!!

edited because I still can't spell...

Edited by kenwoodrun

halls100,

I just finished to a Coach Jullian at Halls HS and he said no one from Halls won the 100 meter dash. What happened - I knew there was good reason you didn't respond yesterday as soon as the meet was over. You sound like the Red Rebel people bragging about their team - but just wait we now have a real coach in Coach Meadows - he will lead us to the state. Just hope he stays longer here at WB than he has at Alcoa and Jeff. Co.

:justwrestle: <_<;)

Edited by msgov