East Tennessee's Top 10

crkjon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best player in the state my ace!... try Aaron Doyle of Farragut if youre going to be lavishing players with titles... Price is a really good goal scorer but best player in the state is kinda pushing it...

Ok ok ok! We all know I go to McMinn County High and im obviously a very biased individual. So sue me. The guy you mentioned from Farragut is probably the best in the state as much as I hate to admit it. Just let me have my fun dang-it.

• 2 weeks later...

David Stone is a great player from York. He's the goalie, and probably the best player on their team, or one of the best at least. When he punts the ball, it goes to the other end off the field basically every time, and he has some amazing stops. I don't know a whole lot about soccer, but David is awesome, in my opinion. Also, Chris Miller is a good soccer player-hustles, makes great passes, and more. By the way, York's had a soccer program for a little while. I know there's been soccer in Jamestown for a while because my brother played AYSO when he was about 8 or 9 or so, and he's 16 now and on York's team. Anyway, just putting my two cents in.

• 2 weeks later...

mayyybe add chris love to the list. maybe. absolutly not john templeton. most people would say hes average and i still think that might be generous. while i hate to admit it, i only hear good things about chris pollard although i havent seen him play in a while.