East Tennessee's Top 10

crkjon

are mccallie and baylor the only teams with good soccer players in chattanooga? i would like to think not. jared price is an overrated player in my opinion. I have seen him play against quality defenders in select and he doesnt score the same 3-4 goals a game he gets against the in-the-middle-of-nowhere teams he plays in high school

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are mccallie and baylor the only teams with good soccer players in chattanooga? i would like to think not. jared price is an overrated player in my opinion. I have seen him play against quality defenders in select and he doesnt score the same 3-4 goals a game he gets against the in-the-middle-of-nowhere teams he plays in high school

gameplayer...are there players out there that score as well in select as they do against middle-of-nowhere high school teams? if so...who? they ALL play select and they ALL play high school. i agree that its tuffer to score against good select teams...........but jared price is not the only one to play select and high school soccer.....if he is great in high school it is only because he is good in select.

Guest mchssoccernut

i agree soccermadness. and jared overrated? I THINK NOT! wow he doesn't get 3-4 goals a game. big deal. he scores now doesn't he? yes. let's give him the respect he deserves! and i have a question is bearden middle-of-nowhere? i remember him scorin what TWO goals against them. yea i rest my case.

Guest mchssoccernut

he's not yet. but Pat Hinshaw will be great. he's only like a sophmore. he's destined for greatness. his brother was one of the best to ever walk on the field at mcminn.

Guest mchssoccernut

Jake Heath shouldn't be over looked. he's great and he doesn't have a supporting cast at all! with the exception of Hector, he's got nothing. they don't have a good keeper because Mikey Price is playing defense now. they need about 10 more of jake.

i think price is overrated...personally i think the slack kid is better...that is just waht i saw when they played knox catholic...and also...if u are great in high school u are not always great in select.. club soccer is another league..

Edited by Falcon777

I go to McMinn Central and as y'all know, we hate McMinn County with a passion that burns inside....but I have to say that those people that have been mentioned to be sooooo very good on McMinn's team...REALLY ARE GOOD...NO, GREAT!!!! Like somebody said before, Nick Shaver is an awesome player, too!!!

you people kill me...i love how everyone disects every part of a post, especially when they have little knowledge except that they love the team the play for/root for....i agree with falcon...select is a completely different game from high school...i have seen plenty of great high school players that i didnt think were good select players...i know, because i played with allen medaris (played for csas last year...player of the year in chattanooga) i have nothing against allen..hes a good player...but he scored like 30 goals in high school..yet he barely scored ever for our select team...i just think jared is in that category...im sorry i offended any in the jared price fan club