Hardest Hitter in the league

bigswinger11

obviously you didn't see the Farragut/Oakland game. #25 for farragut hit it over the centerfield wall but it landed just short of the road witch is another hundred feet back. It was atleast 430-440. He hit another that went the same place but it was only a weak *410/415* lol. I wish that was my weakest hit. He got one off the handle that looked to be a shollow popfly that took Oaklands center fielder Nathan Hines to the right center wall. He's going to Vandy on scholarship next year. HE is a HOSS!

About that jeremy lamb kid.......yea he thinks he is bad but pitch him a change up and he will swing himself into the ground.....he has no discipline at the plate so throw him a change up and watch him go sit down. we beat his team 9-1 in a page tournament and he didnt impress me much. So like i said.......CHANGE UP!!

Josh Green can straight lace the ball. If you look at him you would think he is not that strong and cant hit the ball. Then the next thing you know all you hear is ping and then you dont want to look back cause you know it is gone hes got 4 HR and went like 8 for his last 9 at bats or something like that.............