Hickman Co. any advise

ballindawg18

hickman county has plenty skill . they have strong mids and some goal scorers.

hickman just doesnt always play together and goals get scored against them. but if i were playin hickman i'd tell u to watch out for jimmy carl tucker( the one with the rec specs) hes a killer.

and whats wrong with being physical maybe some team's players are just weak-hearted or maybe evn scared to play rough sometimes you criticize hickman just for playing a rougher style of soccer than what ur used to. if thats ur excuse for not being able to score than maybe next time u play them u wont waste ur time tryin to score against a physical team like hickman. so quit whining and get some skills so maybe u'll score and quit bein a wimp.

Edited by shs01

DAWG RMF, soccerryno22 was basically stating that their physical play helps them out...thats hardly a criticism! he also speaks for Fairview in the respect that we won 6-0 against hickman! you're right they have some skill; if they came together as a team a little more, they have the potential to do well!

so good luck hickman county on the rest of your season! ;)

Edited by dback33

HAHAHA hickman over brentwood lol thats a good hahaha. no brentwood ran around them 16-0. hickman and for the guy dogging soccernyo yeah he plays for faiview we are a phsyical team you guys whined when you played us so i dont wanna hear anything about us being sissy's. rec spec's lol dunno where you have been but rec anit crap lol or where you talking about sum kinda glasses?? even hickman's rec team is weak i dont see why they are talking so much