Coulter Red Card

OwlsGK30

Guest legolas

I didn't see the game but I have seen Coulter sent off in another game. I hope that he gets his anger in check. He is a good player but with an attitude like he seems to have he won't go very far. Hopefully he'll grow up one of these days. :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely he'll be out, because if one gets a red card it is usually an automatic 1 game suspension, so I would be guessing he is not eligible for your game against them CSAS, which should give you the upper hand, because you two teams seem to match up well with coulter in the lineup, but without him in, I think you have a slight advantage over Soddy Daisy. good luck to both teams.

yeah Austin(#4) for Soddy can play... He knows how to take advantage of the fact that he's little. He knwos that ref's have trouble deciphering a dive versus a fould with players as small as he is. He really does have good skill on the ball and plenty of speed and agility as well. But its just really difficult to defend a player when you can't touch them without getting called for a foul. Even without Coulter, Soddy is still a threat.

thats true... every team that plays them this year just needs to know that as soon as they are within 30 yards(what I consider good distance for shots) just start letting them rip... if you can get them on frame then youre likely to get them past him on the first shot or more than likely get a rebound

The team has to play a man down (10 men) and that player may not play the rest of that game, and is suspended for one game, that game he is suspended for the team can play with 11 men though, its just the game he gets the card in they can only play with 10 men.

The team has to play a man down (10 men) and that player may not play the rest of that game, and is suspended for one game, that game he is suspended for the team can play with 11 men though, its just the game he gets the card in they can only play with 10 men.