how good is central really

bottomline

;) how good is central really whats there record where are they ranked and what collages and pro scouts have been looking at bratton mybe collages scouts but pro come on he ain't that good i don't care what any body say's its easy to get a big name when your daddy hounds the paper besides i have talked to people who have played with him and they said he's not as good as he thinks he is and these boys are playing collage ball so tell the truth anybody what about it whatchdog? <_<<_<

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MR.DBRADY i am glad to see sombody on top of these thing's because if wd or lethal10 was on here they would say in #1 in everytjing besides i herad he was going to columbia state thats what painter is telling every one i thougth if he was that good he would go straight to the pro's ;)

sorry bottomline i didn't agree on one thing about mt. pleasants players. I never said he was a god at baseball...just said he was a good player....and the other thing....the only thing i'm going to argue about is....no one hounds anyone in the paper for central..do you realize central is not in the paper hardly ever....our stats are rarely turned into the paper unless they come to our game and keep the books themselves.....but on the other hand.....look how often Mt. P is in the paper...hmmm maybe someone from Mt. P does what you just said about someone from columbia doing....

put it like this if he goes to cst because of a girl with other offer's he really dumb!! ;) their alot more fish in the sea so if she didn't like it if he went some where else she would just have to lump it.and lethal10 the reason central not in the paper that much is there not doing that good!!UMMM and when they are it's all about bratton which it should be he's all that you got?UMMMM

Look everyone, I played with bobby last year and has seen him play this year. He is 1 of the best hitters in the state without a question! he has 8 homers already this year! He has amazing power, good speed, and a nice arm! Just give him credit and move on! I think he could get drafted but he needs to go to college and work on his game a little more before he goes to the next level!