Top High School teams for 2005 and 2006

topgame

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about wilson central?? they are 20-4!!

they have

4 Juniors

7 Sophomores

3 freshman

and a lot of 8th graders coming up!!

Go get em' central!

oh and of there 3 pitchers.. 2 or sophomores and 1 is a JR, so they will be pretty good the next few years, not to mention they have some good pitchin coming up from middle school, from what i can tell!!

top teams lets see riverdale has fallon with kat hosifield coming up next year

brentwood has jennifer mayor coming up

coffee co will have 3 pitchers plus a deep well to pull from for other postions

tullahoma has soph.duke and carr and molen, mullins and jones coming up next year plus from what i seen they have some freshman that is working hard not to mention they have several players moving up next year if i am correct they will lose 3 players with ss /catcher and 2nd .

col. will be stronger as their team ages

Lincoln co.also a young team with 2 new middle school feeder programs to help

shelbyville has a young talent group moving up next year

what are your thoughts on these teams

GPS has a young team this year: 2 seniors, 2 juniors, 6 sophomores, 3 freshmen, and 2 eighth graders. Look out for us in the upcoming seasons!

GPS will get stronger as this season goes on and new seasons start. They are losing only 2 seniors and gaining 4 strong "A" players for the 2005 season, including the two 8th graders playing this year, plus 2 new additions for the 2005 season. The three freshman starting this year are all strong "A" ball players as well. Lillian Hammond is a junior and will be returning next year. Strong bats, pitching, speed on the bases, and a tough defense will all come together for the Bruisers. These girls play hard and want the "W" more than ever.

Edited by softballfan100

I think Brentwood will be really strong. They will have five top A pitchers. Two incoming Freshmen pitchers are Jennifer Mayor and Riley Mashburn. Riley has been averaging 12 strikeouts per game in her travel ball season and has been hitting the ball extremely well this year.