region 4 5a platers to watch

82cat

What players does the region 4 fans see as being a star player or being an impact type player in the region.

heres where it will surely kill you--------------------------------------------------------------you can only pick players not on the team you support---------------------------------or you are disqualified! (from what I don't know but disqualified anyway)

Riverdale

the whole team not really but a case cold be made

dave thomas- does it all

gaston miller- speed and deceptive power

austin kush- good db

Blackman

Mims

Locke- didn't impress me much last yr but has potential

Oakland

Smith the qb really impressed me against Smyrna

Siegel

Their young QB will be much improved with the experience he got last yr

Lavergne

Jenkins very elusive

The new QB they had last yr although he did not play much against us looked good on film.

Lebanon

all those fast skill people some may have graduated

Wilson central

I'm sorry to say I don't know a single player not that they don't have some I just don't know!

lets take this one as far as we can for a while and then we will do what we all love and throw ours out.

It is really strange but I do not remeber a yr where I could think of so few players

Is the talent level down as far a star and impact players? is everybody young and players are not established yet?

Its also out of season so posters have not had time to get on and pump up their teams and individuals.

hopefully after every body post I will be aware of more

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

i think justin echols from siegel will be a star for them(no pun intended). 82 cat, your kidding right? nobody else can even name more than 3 players from oakland's team except for me and region4fan??!?!!!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrr...................

Edited by oakland2001

My picks from other schools:

Blackman:

Jeremy Mimms

Jonte Haggins

Kenny Meredith

Greg Miles

Dusty Gray

Oakland:

Darryl Smith

Stephen Luter

Kentrell Roper

Lavergne:

Brandon Bather

Scott Harvey

A. J. Jenkins

Smyrna (a bunch):

M. Johnson

C. Orona

M. Hinson

M. Shadowens

B. Willis

C. Joiner

J. Morton

and probably some others

Wilson Central:

????

Lebanon:

K. Sallis

P. Taylor

T. Harrell

J. Wharton

J. Officer

Big #77, don't know the name

Siegel:

Chad Davis

Bruce Shepherd

Marcus Malone

Justin Echols

Forgive me if I messed up the names. I think the region is loaded this year. Should be a lot of fun to watch the season unfold.

tdc man you shamed me on your list

I feel bad I don't know of more players this yr I usually do. You must be a coach or something because I bet very few players or posters know as many players as you!

I am going to get out the 2003 game tapes and watch them all with a program from each game so I can be better educated on other teams players 10 tapes 2 hrs each. That will only take roughly one day of my already getting shorter everyday life!

stat boy (from pti) says

mistakes

*j morton for smyrna was a senior last yr (this does not qualify me for disqualification for mentioning my team)

I would have mentioned Meredith but I thought he was a senior (and I wish he was a senior)

And I do remeber Roper for Oakland

#77 for Lebanon ???/ hit or miss some plays he plays hard a lot he doesn't ( seen him on tape several games)

Guest Oakland

yeh sure you do 82cat, i think father time is already starting to catch up with ya. btw. dont bother at looking at the tapes for oakland, it will tell you a lil bit but not much