Former ahsbaseball06

marshpitfaithful

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coacht,

I would try to sign on under ahsbaseball06 and it wouldnt accept my password but only about once out of 15 and when i did finally get in the only boards i had was spring sports then winter and then aau ball. My football one was no where to be found. So i tried to register and where it sound enter your full name i would put it in and then i would get a message saying i could not register again and it would say my name. so i had to have a friend put in my stuff and it worked from his computer but if i attempt to log in as ahsbaseball06 it will automatically kick me out

That is either a security problem caused by a new virus software, perhaps, or it can also be caused by an accelerator that some people like to use, through BellSouth or another ip. Try signing in as ahsbaseball06 again and let ke know what error message you get.

Also, if you are sure you know your password then use the Delete Cookies link at the bottom of the message board and then try logging in again. That will only delete cookies added by our message boards.

Can't wait for the MHS AHS game i will take all my anger out from being the first ever to get kicked off coacht. You remember how bad i was at times during basketball jus wait until the game i will be like that all night. Personally i think i should get some kind of an award for bein the first to get kicked off

By the way, if you had been kicked off you would not be in the first 1,000 to have been banned.

Rebel its not that i have nothing left to say its just that your immature and it makes no since to mess with you anymore.

Coacht-I had to fix the cookies and everything but it is working now. I wasnt being serious about being the first one kicked off jus me and TNVOLS23 dont know of anybody else that has been banned but if you knew me you would understand why i say some of the things that i say

im the one doin the suckin???? what the heck are you talking about, i realize your angry because you and your 2.3 or whatever cant figure out how to work the computers at your house, and its not my fault your stupid. so dont get offended, and yes ill see you in august, you might wanna check your grammar on that last post there bud, its not lookin too good.

Please give me one good reason why alcoa will beat maryville next year. Just one. And dont tell me its because of the Marshpit and ur cut up rebel flags. I just dont see it happening. And since u boys are up to date on all things alcoa i hear that ur boy dustin lindsey is movin on over to WB next year. Fill me in.