Looking for Info. on these Teams:

kazam37

Hope its not too much to ask around for any information on these three soccer teams. Any general information would be appreciated about Hillsboro, MaGavock, and Gallatin. We will play them over the next three days and wondered how tall the mountain was going to be considering we are a rather small, public school. We sure would like to compete with these teams, but have no indication of how strong our opponents will be. So any help would be greatly appreciated! :lol::D

I guess you caught us at a good time, too! Our leading scorer will not be attending the tournament with us due to concerns for his mom(brain tumor) So you see it all evens out for everyone involved. We really need to play some without this player to make us better overall, but you can never be certain how capable your team is until you are at full strength. Thanks, mate! :DB)

Gallatin beat Germantown and Blackman and tied Science Hill so I am sure they are a very capable team. The others are unknown to me as there is little info on soccerinfo.com. I do now know that Hillsboro and Oneida are in the tournament in addition to White House. I am actually an Oak Ridge parent and am just trying to figure out who is in the tournament.

Hey Kazam! What time does Oneida play on Thursday night. I would like to see how the team has progressed since we started the program back in '93. You will be playing in my neck of the woods and I want to support the tribe. I just have one question... "Who's side are you on!?!?" B):D

Gallatin is very dirty. They are very good though. They have a kenyan looking guy up top who is outstanding with ball and can really make things happen. They are very strong in midfield, however if you play a few balls around them and get them frustrated they begin to fall apart. They are weak in the back and their keeper is so so. If u get under their skin and frustrate them a little, they begin to snap outta their game plan and fall apart. They will try and be dirty and physical, give them a taste of their own medicine and they fall apart.