Fairview VS Page

importkid1886

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lamont the tall black kid, i practiced with him at lambuth and i think he graduated 2 years ago but i'm not certain, page is a good team 21 is there main scoring threat with a good touch also moses (not sure of his number maybe 10) has a good touch both play up top or midfield watch them and you should be alright

if your from fairview you know but anyone on here from fairview doesnt need to say a thing just keep your mouth shut and we will have to play harder. thanx to who ever for telling us the threats but we wont have a problem with 21 if its the same one as last year but we will keep a eye out for the other guy. lamont must have graduated last year then he played last year and he save there butts quite a few times.

I didn't notice any dominance by either team. Page did not get alot of open shots, though, they did take a lot of long shots(#21 had a wicked shot, he missed one from about 35 yards out that was bending like crazy and went off the post) anyway, luckily for us, it did not go in. Page scored first, it was in the second half. A player had just gotten hurt and a Page player had kicked it out...after the restart, PAGE threw it in(though it was suppose to be fairview's throw[it would have been thrown back to page] a page player threw it in) immediately after the throw a page forward scored. a short time later, off of a throw in a fairview player recieved the ball dribbled a little and put it in the side net. toward the end of the game fairview had multiple chances to score but the goalie did phenomenal, though on one play with about 2 minutes left in the game, a fairview player got a great pass from another and had a shot set up where the goalie was out of place and he narrowly missed the far post. ;) a very intense, high-emotion game!!