Could Collinwood Be The Team To Beat In The Future

lazyboy

Hey Dr. Diamond was you at the Collinwood Mt. Pleasant. The starting pitcher was Bryant. If his elbow wasnt sore going into that game it would have been a lot better game. He wasnt able to throw as hard as he usually does even though he was still humming it pretty good and his braking ball was a hanging a little. I would about bet if you faced him when hes 100% he could hold yall in check i dont know if they could beat yall now but he would make the game a lot better. I just hope his elbow gets better soon were he can pitch again soon.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA is already out Stephen. Think about it man, they have 4 district losses. Summertown has 2 I believe and Collinwood only has 2 or 3, i'm not sure. It would be close between Collinwood and Summertown but MP will not overlook Summertown cause we've only played them once. CA is out and congratulations to Collinwood on a great season thus far. Keep it up. And as far as the big lefthander that threw against MP, I agree it would've been closer. He has a great fastball and curve. He will be good in years to come.