I am just wondering how far u think Central can go

A.G._20

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was just an opinion keeper, maybe if you guys down there play a tougher schedule all around maybe you can earn the respect, by the way why don't you play instead of talking on here all the time? You have a big mouth. you are pretty good in the goal but you don't need to talk that much. Let your game be the voice. Just a suggestion...

Yes they have a lot of fans on CoachT, the players, coaches and parents but nobody else in the state believes that Central has anything to offer to the soccer community. They got lucky against a fair team on ECS who beat CBHS because CBHS was missing several players from their line up...anyway what we are saying is this, quit talking up your team and just play then maybe we can see how good you guys are. Don't you guys down there have anything else to do besides being on CoachT all day and talking about your team?

I have no idea what in the world this stupid post is about Central is quite possibly the worst soccer team I have ever seen. It is almost like they are playing a completely different sport because they are so bad. Now if you want to see a real soccer team come up to Nashville and watch David Lipscomb play because I think we play like champions oh and on that post about champions it should just say Lipscomb because we are the best and if anyone wants to contest this my name is Jeremy and I am on the field at all times so just bring it you little punks