QBs

OWLSRULE

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Cates hands down. Not even close no comparison. I think your letting your emotions get the best of you when you say Brady from Smith Co. because the 3 times that I saw him play last year I didn't see much at all. I think someone that you left off who in my opinion is the second best qb in this district is Dustin Dillehay at Trousdale Co. He was fairly efficient last year and he was hurt all of last season. But far and away Wilson Cates is the man.

Look no further than Marshall County's -- Kevin Bishop. Kevin is at this time the fastest on the team and is one on the top 5 on the strength charts. He will be a 3 year starter, and yes he is a very good quarterback. He is built much like Dante Culpepper. He is a very smart young man in the classroom and on the field. He won't get you beat.

Look for Kevin Bishop to be one of the Top QB's in the state this year, not just 3A

Wilson Cates hands down. Not even close no comparison. I think your letting your emotions get the best of you when you say Brady from Smith Co. because the 3 times that I saw him play last year I didn't see much at all. I think someone that you left off who in my opinion is the second best qb in this district is Dustin Dillehay at Trousdale Co. He was fairly efficient last year and he was hurt all of last season. But far and away Wilson Cates is the man.

Wilson Cates has done already been at his Prime. He is over rated.

Right now, I'd have to go with, in no particular order, Cates from La, Portland's QB and Brady from Smith County.

And you have the nerve to mention Dusty Brady. If the is in the top QBs in the state, then how come all of our linemen can out run him. He don't show up for big games.

Doesn't show up for big games? What? Dropped passes are not the QBs fault. Balls bouncing off shoulder pads is not the QBs fault. We woul not have been near the team w/o Dusty Brady last year. You also have to remember that it was his first year with virtually any playing time. He'll be alot better this year with alot more experience and confidence. and no, our linemen can't outrun him. IDIOT!!!!!!

Someone should mention the Garza (I think) kid from sycamore. He almost single handidly destroyed Southside last year and if the stats I have is correct he ran for over 1200yds and threw for around 2000yds last year. I don't think anyone took him real serious over here last year, but we won't make that mistake again, I hope!

Wilson Cates has done already been at his Prime. He is over rated.

"wardy" Who do you think you are a Talent Scout?? Come on Wilson Cates over rated..I think not. You only wish you could be half as good as he'll be. Have you seriously even seen him play?? For the love of God he's awesome...The best QB hands down in the region...could be the best in the state by his senior year...You're just a blooming idiot!!