Central Beats Coffee

s3softball

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ice, these two teams always put on a good show when they play each other. I don't know how the hard feelings started between these teams a few years back but I'm glad to say it has changed from what I have seen lately. It could have been old coaches, players, or parents have moved on or mellowed out. I admit that I got caught up in it when my daughter started playing for Central. Thankfully I have changed and the atmosphere seems overall to have changed on both sides for the better. That being said, it needs to continue to be FUN to play against you or any other team and it is more FUN when we win. GO LIONS!!! :lol:

I still want to know why coach floyd put the decision into the players hands. I guess its different at Coffee County than at the murfresboro schools, where we try to do what it takes to win and cowar to no one.

Coach Floyd(daddyraider), can you explain to me the exact reason you did this? Do you still believe it was a good idea? Are you scared of Coach Breedon?

Lemonhead,

It's over! Everyone is bored with the old news. The question was asked why and it was answered. Apparently not what you wanted to read or maybe you really don't care. Maybe you have nothing better to do than to lurk around a computer and see what you can stir up. Everyone has moved on. So take heed and do the same. If you don't like the way Coffee County plays don't watch. If you are a Riverdale fan you won. Talk about the positive of your school and quit bashing others. Coach Floyd and the girls must be doing something right, they have a great record. So please, move on, find something that is worth talking about.

ummm... excuse me but i don't believe anyone answered this most trivial question. It has been discussed, but not answered. A few people have even made some bad excuses for why they chickened out. but i was expecting to hear from coach floyd, i am asking him what good it did to play the jv instead of varsity? so why don't you stay off my back and I'll write whatever i want while staying within the bounderies that this website permits!

ummm... excuse me but i don't believe anyone answered this most trivial question. It has been discussed, but not answered. A few people have even made some bad excuses for why they chickened out. but i was expecting to hear from coach floyd, i am asking him what good it did to play the jv instead of varsity? so why don't you stay off my back and I'll write whatever i want while staying within the bounderies that this website permits!

Why does it matter so much to you? Game over, Riverdale won. It is high school sports not life or death. Please move on. You ask what good did it do to play the JV? What good does it do to bring this up over and over again. No one cares anymore it's over.