Girls.. anything new to worry about?

cherchic153

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she will be pretty durn good i would imagine!....her team marshall co. has to play summertown on thursday at CA for the regional championship because they were tied for points in the tournament. im looking forward to seeing them play, as well as being in memphis at the same time as her and her doubles partner kayla!

Oh my gosh... yall are sooo sweet! Christy your pretty awesome yourself! I wish you nothing but the best for State! You better go all the way! As for our team... we got beat 3-6 on thursday! Kayla and I are sooo excited about State! Can't wait to see you there! Bye <_<

Yeah, im with Christy! What do you mean? I think we girls from around columbia are pretty good at holding our own and resisting flocking. Oh Christy.. i need to figure out when me and kayla can hit with yall. We have alot goin on but when we figure out a day ill let you know! Thanks!

Edited by ~TORI~07

Yeah, im with Christy! What do you mean? I think we girls from around columbia are pretty good at holding our own and resisting flocking. Oh Christy.. i need to figure out when me and kayla can hit with yall. We have alot goin on but when we figure out a day ill let you know! Thanks! My email is x.........x

I dont want to sound like a moderator/teacher/parent/etc., but you really shouldnt post your e-mail address. If I were you, Id edit the post and take out the addy as soon as who it was intended for sees it. Otherwise, youre going to get flooded with litterally thousands of spam messages from companies that use programs which search websited for email addresses to spam. It happened to me, and if it werent for Yahoo blocking 95% of the spam i get, Id have over 1000 spams a day.

Again, sorry to seem like an ######, Im just throwing you a heads up

-lol, I had to edit it becasue I did exactly what I just finished rambling about- I left your email address up in the quotes box......

Edited by coasterboarder