Top Freshmen

Goals788

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D. Kelly. T. J. Brown both start for HHS, Sutton Cash gets considerable playing time for the Commandos..... ranking in the state, record enough said. 8 min left in the match BGA (2) JPII (1 ) 5 freshman on and off of the pitch. I just wish the

JP11 sophmores and juniors had the benefit of a SR. class. They need to continue to gravitate to an unfamilaiar role, but have done a great job at accepting a difficult position. To answer the post, what does it matter? It is a team game and

when you ask questions like the one mentioned, you undersore the fact that you know nothing about "team" and nothing about the "game".

A pretty solid freshman from JPII is number 12 for varsity. I thought he was a sophomore by the way he could just knock down our Juniors. He wasn't a real flashy player like Daniel Kelly or Xander, but he would run when needed and was a real workhorse for the team. These sort of players never get any recognition because they always seem to be outdone by the more flashy forwards. Another solid freshman, I think he is number 18 or 19, is a real solid midfielder as a freshman, and could play with him because I think they played together at the club level.

Emilio Sanchez, if I can remember, was a horrible player and was only on varsity because his dad is the soccer executive for TN state soccer.

um some good clevelander Jv's

Bradley

dont know any

names right now but

there keeper is a freshman

and he is decent

Cleveland

Rob Hampton (def)

Paul Brocato (def)

Kevin Swenson (forw)

Walker Valley

Tyson Black (def)

Brett Kirksey (mid)

Nice Lowery (mid)

Kyle Stokes (mid)

Themba Moyo (forw)

Get the facts together! How can you say that he is a horrible player, the kid is listed in the paper after every game they play, for assisting or scoring the goals. He is the second in goal scoring, has more assists as a freshman than most of seniors....hey, I have seen him playing a couple of times and I don't agree with your observation.

Not really seeing or hearing much about Emilio Sanchez this year. Seeing him play against SD I thought he struggled a little bit but so did Grace as a team. But when Ooltewah played Grace; Emilio proved to everyone why he should be starting and playing. Besides the two GK's for each team playing well. Emilio was the 3rd best player on the field behind (Criss Golden and Jonathan Moss). Emilio caused trouble for the backs of Ooltewah and he played above his age as a freshmen. I was like everyone else I wanted to see if he could handle himself against older, faster, and bigger players. He had a very good game for Grace and deserves to be on that field. As long as he produces who cares what everyone thinks about why he is playing because he is getting the job done.

Edited by doctn