Chattanooga Central

GradfromtheNest

i know farrow pitched not to long ago against east ridge he went 5 or 6 innings so i dunno why they would pitch him but as for wilkes as far as i can remember i think the last time he pitched was against ooltewah when ya'll hit him and i think he hasn't recovered until now so the coach had to boost his stats up by pitching against the powerhouse panthers!

i know all they are doing is making his stats look good kinda like grundy's woodlee, i mean dont get me wrong he pitches against good teams but also against teams like howard and tyner too, if i was wilkes and one of the best if not the best pitchers around as long as player then i wouldn't even want to step on the field against teams like that pitching but i guess he's just scared of the bigger ones. to be such a good player wilkes acts like a 2 year old on the field his cockyness and the way he cries about everything is just rediculous. Central has a lot of problems with their ego though, there are many players that think God just sent them down to play baseball and no one can even come close to them but they aren't that good of a team i mean we should've beat them we just gave them 3 unearned runs and they beat us by 3 so anyways if you're playing Central i'm rooting for ya