South Fulton beats Dresden

tomm herr

Dresden lost to South Fulton yesterday@ S.F. I thought Dresden was supposed to have all this talent and be able to win the district, it don't look like it. It just goes to show you that you can have all the players in the world, but if you don't play them, they can't help you. Plus if player's don't respect their coach you'll never win. I saw the other night against Greenfield a player and coach arguing from the bench to the outfield. WOW, sounds to me like D-town might need heading in a new direction.

It's a shame all that talent over at Dresden and they can't gell together.. ;) But even though SF is young, they've got a talented bunch over there and are improving. :lol: Good post Tomm Herr and may I add you had an outstanding season for the birds back in 85' .. I mean 110 RBI's and less than 10 homers.. Boy ole Coleman and McGee would get on, get around and you would knock them in..

WHAT A TEAM, WHAT A TOWN, WHAT A TIME !!! :D

Yeah, S.F. is young with talent. I was just saying that at Dresden something is wrong. They are the biggest school in the district and don't ever win. There comes a time when enough is enough. I just wish they could get some help and establish a good program. What S.F. has won the district how many times in a row 6 or 7.