Kenwood Classic Performance List

Guest kenwoodrun

Will be interesting...but DJones didn't run the 2mile @ Great 8...he just ran the mile cause he didn't want to burn himself out...knowing he'd hit Kenwood this weekend. Best of luck to him, but if he does half-way in the 2mile, it's gonna take some killer strength to break 4:23 a few races later in the 16. Best of luck to him anyway.

Peace,

<><

OD21

I"M not sure if our 4x800 team is gonna be there or not due to prom.  lol so if they end up running about 30 seconds slower we weren't lieing

Hey lhswrasslin,

The LaVergne 4x800 team proved to be extremely impressive at the classic. Was the team missing their two stallions :lol: (the 2 guys that run 1:58) due to prom? If so, LaVergne should be given the state crown right now and save everyone else the trouble!!! ;) On the other hand, if the full "A team" was there do you know what the split times were? I hope I get to attend the regional meet at Brentwood to watch LaVergne, McGavock, and Hunters Lane duke it out for the regional 4x800 championship!! Any thoughts on the region race??!!

that was the true A team. everyone showed up. the splits were 1:57, 2:03, 2:04, 2:11. me and the last leg really ddin't have a good race. i think when region time rolls around the top 3 should be all under or very close to 2:00. i still think region is gonna be a good race. i think beech will probly put something together also they always do