kingston and walker valley

Jamone

Yea, but if not for a bunch of bloop hits, they never would have got the lead. After Kingston brought in a guy to fill some innings, they blew things open.

You have got to score runs to win. I heard Kingston only had two hits on McGuire last night. The defense at Walker Valley and the pitching do not get enough credit. These guys are playing together as a team and the pitching has been great I want mention everyone but I bet combined as a team they have one of the lowest era's in the area and they have an awesome defense that supports whoever is on the mound. Walker Valley scored 8 runs and left bases loaded -- could have been more--and Kingston had 2 hits and 2 walks. You guys from Walker Valley just keep playing ball as a team and let your baseball do the talking for you . Good luck to Kingston I am not saying you are not a good team. However you need to be able to back up what you are saying. Stay focused -- Go Stangs