Region 7-3A

Purple & Gold Standard

I agree with the picks except I think Gibson County will finish above Dyer Co.OCCHS vs Covington might very well decide the region,but I know the Rebels have had week 10 agaisnt Brighton circled since November.Can you say- PAYBACK!!!!!

I agree the Brighton game will be big because of the playoff game last year ....But the Covington game will decide the region......

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I agree that OC @ Covington will be for the Region, but I'm sure all OC is worried about right now is McKenzie. I also think Gibson County will finish ahead of DC too, and watch out for Brighton, they had a good freshman team last year goin 8-0, so watch out for them.

Yea I agree that OC @ Covington will be for the Region, but I'm sure all OC is worried about right now is McKenzie. I also think Gibson County will finish ahead of DC too, and watch out for Brighton, they had a good freshman team last year goin 8-0, so watch out for them.

The only reason Brighton's freshman team went undefeated is b/c they didn't play OC's freshman team.