What's up with USJ

Matt Lynn

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder the same thing, i saw them playing in the tournament of champions, we were not in there bracket, but they did not impress me at all, they looked awful as a matter of fact, i dont know how they were winning. Props to them though, they are finding ways to win and thats all that matters, they did not appear to have much talent, but i guess by their record they are a better team than they look. I kinda wunna play them though, bc i dont think that they have faced very much competition.

As I have observed USJ soccer over the years .......

They are always a well disciplined team that play the fundamentals well, good coaching and a school that supports them. USJ usually or always has a winning season. Any team can loose a game against a near equal team. Luke Miller is an excellent forward. Then you have the St. George brothers, Will Ayers defense, others I do not know and several freshman with lots of playing time including Nathan LeNoir. Nick Glover has developed into one of the finest keepers in the area. Out 16 games this year (3 preseason) no team has scored more than 2 goals against USJ this year except DCA scored 4.

-Good defense-