Mccallie-Notre Dame

SoccerFan08923

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i just dont see the need to go on about what a lop sided game it was when it was a draw"...you obviously weren't there...first of all, I never said "lop sided" so lets not put words into people's mouths...more importantly, the scoring chances produced by McCallie were much more dangerous than the ones produced by Notre Dame...2 shots even bounced off the post for McCallie...so before you go on about "oh...well.....it was 1-1! it must have been close! ah hah! revelation!" either ask someone who was there or don't speak..."but a score shows an even game so it doesnt matter who played better" ??? o really its the score that counts? jeez...i wasn't sure. thanks for clearing that one up. The post wasn't even directed toward you at all. It was to irishlu's post...but maybe your his really good friend and just wanted to watch his back...well congrats =)

hold up a second stoner, to say that mccallie had full control of the run of play is a load of crap. sure you guys had some good shots, but by no means did you guys have all of them. ND had some pretty dangerous chances just couldnt convert on anything. as for the goal that mccallie had, it was definitely not a first time shot. the kid had tons of time to take the ball down and rip a shot(good shot mind you) but still i would hope he could do that with the time we gave him. in the end it was a hard fought game with a few lapses on both sides that ended up as goals

"to say that mccallie had full control of the run of play is a load of crap."...never did i say that. Notre Dame plays a very direct style of soccer. This, however sometimes effective, can lead to another team controling the ball more therefore obviously having more of the possession and flow...which i said...i'm not gonna argue with you because its stupid but yes, patrick's shot was a 1 timer...It bounced once and he placed/ripped it left corner...if by giving him time you mean having 4 players around him, i guess he did have alot of time...but it was most certainly 1 timed