BAYLOR is UNBEATABLE NOW

soccerstud69

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are bach and koehl really out for the whole year? Anyone 100% sure about this? Because Kedrowski was supposed to be out for the year, but he has been back for a couple of weeks.

Bach and Koehl played against both Webb and Catholic. Both played very well in both matches.

How do those words taste??

Just kidding.  It is a little suprising. I think DII East is wide open.  It will make the post season interesting.  The door to Memphis is wide open.

mtnman--- with advance apologies to soccerpro1 for disturbing him with a Knox Catholic post ---(soccerpro1 has probably posted twice as many posts about Catholic as anyone else on the board), why is the result surprising? All but one of Catholic's entire starting team returned from last year's State semifinal game, they have only lost two matches--both to Redmond Top 11 teams (#3 AAA McMinn and #2 A/AA FRA), and they've beaten or tied the other five ranked teams they've faced (including #1 A/AA CAK). Baylor (as it is every year) is a very good and rapidly improving team with great results against CBHS and MUS. But the Irish have done pretty well, too, and they hope to return to states for the 4th year in a row. I agree the DII East is wide-open, but the road to states goes through Knoxville.

Edited by hoya75

KCHS IS UNBEATABLE NOW!!!!

No, soccerpro1. Most of the board shares the opinion that no one is unbeatable in DII this year. It should be a great state tournament. Thanks for your replies, though. While bitter in tone, they add much to the quality of communication on the board. You must have experienced a significant sporting trauma courtesy of some non-championship and, generally, unworthy Catholic team (of course, we know none of them are either of championship quality or worthy---not to steal your thunder). Good luck with your recovery and keep on posting. You've created far more support for Catholic than any "normal" Catholic poster (I know, there are no "normal" Catholic posters. Sorry.).

I love soccerpro. Always full of meaningless things to say about Catholic, and as I have told you before soccerpro, you are experiencing repressed feelings about the Irish. You must be from Notre Dame or Webb, and if neither of those schools, Baylor or McCallie. Sorry that Catholic has to win a few against these teams, but as you stated before, they are amazing. Good luck to all DII this year. Should be a great tournament.