Class A-AA state--individual singles

HeHaw107

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, even though I know all of you and you occasionally redeem yourselves with a humorous comment, I must insert the fact that this isn't a freakin Latin site. So take your scholarly ways to an academic site instead of ruining the valid comments left on coacht.

Hey guys, even though I know all of you and you occasionally redeem yourselves with a humorous comment, I must insert the fact that this isn't a freakin Latin site. So take your scholarly ways to an academic site instead of ruining the valid comments left on coacht.

You're right mn. *slap slap*

Unfortunately, Adam Bedwell will not be able to attend state this year....he fought a tuff match in the semi finals....his opponent just came in this yr as a foreign exchange student and his name is Rafeal and he is from Brazil.....it kinda stinks that these foreign guys come in here for a couple of months, then win at a sport and get to go to 1 tournament and then head back home......Adam is a sr. and he was plannin on makin it back this yr. but since those foreigners had to come in Bedwell wont be advancing to state this yr....watch out for Rafeal ....solid player.....

If Adam Bedwell could not beat this Rafeal guy then he doesnt diserve to go to state. i saw Rafeal play and get beat the 6-1, 6-1 in the first round.