2004 D-1 Prospects

addictedtosports.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with rebel ron, cade thompson will be a top prospect along with the big lineman from m0-east and bradley james, shawn mcllean, and john minnich from m0-west thumb

825297518[/snapback]

Cade Thompson has been looked at by Alabama I hear.

I really really doubt however, the Five Rivers Athletic Conference guys mentioned will be looked at as serious D1 guys. Fanney went to Alabama last year, he's a bit undersized, and would probably sit at least 2 years under normal circumstances. However, with the Alabama situation as is, he will probably be forced into action sooner than he needs.

Bradley James? Maybe D2. Carson Newman, or Tusculum perhaps.

Minnich? he got Morristown West to the State Title game, but lets not kid ourselves making him a D1 Prospect. Perhaps he could be if he's athletic enough, but that would be at another position. He could, however excel, at the D2 or 3 level.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest The_Siegel_Senior

LaMarcus Coker (Antioch) RB

He is one bad mami jami too bad he had to sign with UT.... watched him play the other night against Hillsboro...he has moves upon moves and speed to leave everyone in the state in his dust...maybe thats why he could go anywhere in the nation and run track as well haha....Great story behind this young man, to know he almost quit but then their QB persuaded him to play and now he is one of the best in nation