TCA is the best team in the state

billydakid2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, Billy, I think you are over-reaching a bit. No one who reads your posts, with all of the errors contained within them, would ever believe that you had written professionally. And, "sup fellas"? That phrase portends youth and my incredulity is aroused when you claim to be a retiree.

Come on, Billy, I think you are over-reaching a bit. No one who reads your posts, with all of the errors contained within them, would ever believe that you had written professionally. And, "sup fellas"? That phrase portends youth and my incredulity is aroused when you claim to be a retiree.

why are you talking to me? who are you to talk to me that way? you are no one.

why are you talking to me? who are you to talk to me that way? you are no one.

I am not, in fact, talking to you. I am writing to you.

And, properly, that would be, "Why are you talking to me? Who are you, to talk to me that way? You are no one."

You made an outre claim for TCA and then hid behind the smoke screen of intending to provoke debate as a (former) professional journalist...I'm just not sure whether that story's true, that's all. The stylistic evidence doesn't seem to support the story, somehow. It all seems more apropos to an enthusiastic adolescent.

I would hope that Goodpasture might get some consideration, seems like they have a chance to play against some of these teams in post season. I have wonderd why I dont read manyposts about them.

I know that a lot of the teams mentioned are from other parts of the state so the posters dont get to see them much but Goodpasture has a fine team and hopes to andvance to state this year.

I would hope that Goodpasture might get some consideration, seems like they have a chance to play against some of these teams in post season. I have wonderd why I dont read manyposts about them.

I know that a lot of the teams mentioned are from other parts of the state so the posters dont get to see them much but Goodpasture has a fine team and hopes to andvance to state this year.